From the seller’s description:
1975 Lancia Beta Montecarlo in excellent condition. Extremely rare in the US. Imported from Italy in 2009. Original documentation verifying origin including Italian registrations. Featured in Hemmings Sports & Exotic Cars June 2016. Winner Best Lancia Tutto Italiano – Boston. 2 liter mid-engine, 5 speed transmisison
- Italian instrumentation in KM (84,xxx km)
- One respray in original silver color
- Original blue interior
- No accidents
- Engine rebuilt 2014 with high compression DOHC .8 over pistons, new head with mild road cam, new journals, new oil pump, etc.
- New struts (Koni in front)
- Urethane bushings
- New clutch and brake masters, new clutch slave 2014
- Retro sound radio
- Maserati Bi-turbo wheels plus original mounted 13″ bowtie wheels
- New rear brake calipers and rotors 2014
- ANSA Quad exhaust with header wrap
- Momo competition wheel and original steering wheel
- New front pads and rotors 2014
- New Gear reduction starter
- New alloy expansion tank
- Color matched double bubble top
- Shop Manual
- Original owner’s notebook
Paint is in excellent condition with slight wear on bar between sunroof and windshield and on one of the rear sails. Very slight chip in windshield driver’s side. Interior excellent.
This Montecarlo has 120 hp+ vs the 80 of the Lancia Scorpion. It is fully original, shows and drives beautifully.
Riverside, Rhode Island
Find more Lancias for sale on Hemmings.com.