From the seller’s description:
Completely restored 1970 Saab Model 95 Wagon, V-4. 1.7 liter engine. 4 speed on the column.
Super detailed throughout. Same owner for 28 years. Runs great! Was a daily driver until restoration was started 4 years ago.
* Rebuilt engine with 60k miles with recent valve job w/ new hardened valve seats.
* New front suspension bushings
* Brake pads and rotors
* Rear shocks
* Rebuilt brake master cylinder
* Rear brake shoes and hardware
* New rear wheel cylinders
* New parking brake cables
* New front resonator exhaust and rear muffler
* New battery
* New 2 stage red and black paint.
* New CV axle boots
* Engine and interior highly detailed.
* All mechanical systems are in excellent condition.
All maintenance parts are readily available on E-Bay. Check out Skandix for parts.
Includes many usable and resell-able parts including engines, transmissions, doors, fenders, gauges and many other misc. SAAB parts.
Find more Saabs for sale on Hemmings.com.