From the seller’s description:
This 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air, Hardtop Sport Coup is a well-cared for high optioned car that was repainted about 8 years ago and has a new motor and air conditioning added recently. It starts, runs, and drives well. It has good chrome and stainless. The paint still looks nice. The interior is overall in good shape.
- Special features: Recently built small block 265 cu (4.3L) V8 Chevrolet engine with aftermarket 4 bbl. carburetor, automatic transmission, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, dual exhaust, wide white walls, and aftermarket AM-FM cassette and gauges.
- Engine: Starts, runs, and drives well with fresh motor and transmission. Chrome air cleaner, vacuum chamber, and dual master cylinder. Working air conditioning.
- Chassis: Four American Classics P205/70R15 wide whitewall tires in good condition on factory steel wheels with nice full wheel covers. Modern power steering and dual master cylinder power brakes. Underside driver quality with no obvious issues.
- Interior: Older interior restoration (10+ years) still looks good. Good glass, seat belts, headliner, carpet, and original and aftermarket gauges. Four speaker radio. Trunk finished with spare and mat.
- Exterior: Very good door, hood, and trunk fit. Chrome and stainless are both good. Repainted about 8 years ago and still looks very nice.
Williamson, New York
Find more Chevrolets for sale on Hemmings.com.